Using Email Marketing and Capture Service for Your Business
This is a fundamental “must do” with every customer.
In this video we are going to take a closer look at the power of email marketing. Email marketing can be used in many different ways to help you make more money from more customers.
Email marketing is a fantastic option for business owners.
1) It is much cheaper than sending out physical mail. With email marketing, you can stay in touch with your customers weekly if you like. Imagine paying for that through postcards!
2) It allows you to grow your relationship with your customers. Being able to stay in contact with your customers on a regular basis is a very powerful thing. It makes it so much easier for you to keep them aware of what is going on in your business. This can include things like new services you have to offer, current specials, or even news in your industry that your customers will find interesting. And this brings me to my next point…
3) Email marketing is also a fantastic way to establish yourself as an expert in the eyes of your customers. A great email marketing campaign is not completely focused on selling your services. It is also focused on giving your customers information that they will find helpful. The more you can help your customer base, the more they are going to trust you…and like you…and want to use your services.
4) Email marketing is also a powerful tool that can help you convert business prospects into paying customers. For example, let’s take a casual visitor that comes to your website. No matter how compelling your website is, a significant amount of your visitors are going to view it once and never return. It is a sad fact! Some of them may even think in their minds, “I need to check this out again later”, but they forget.
What if I told you there was a way to market to these people before they are lost forever?
A tactic that smart website owners use to increase their success is to offer their visitors some sort of incentive in exchange for their email address. Restaurants can offer money-saving coupons, yoga instructors can offer a free class, and so forth. Often times websites offer education as well. For example, something along the lines of “Sign up for our free newsletter and receive helpful advice on how to help your hair stay beautiful and healthy” could be used by a salon to encourage signups.
Once you have someone’s email, you will have the ability to contact them from time to time. Marketing statistics have proven that you are far more likely to turn someone into a paying customer the second and third time you contact them, than the first. Being able to follow-up with prospects that visit your website is invaluable.
It doesn’t need to all be about selling to them either. A good email marketing campaign educates your customers while at the same time reminds them about your services.
An email capture system can allow your business to grab potential visitors and market to them repeatedly over time. Best of all, this is something that we specialize in, it is all “hands off” for you. Pretty neat stuff!
But that’s not all…
5) Because one of my absolute favorite uses of email marketing has to do with reaching out to past customers. You know, the people that haven’t been into your business for awhile. Statistics show us that it is far more easier to sell to someone who has used your business in the past, than it is to find someone new. Email marketing is a great way to get in touch with customers that haven’t been into your business for awhile, and remind them just why they should.
As you can see, email marketing is a very powerful way for businesses to increase their revenue. We would love to share more about how email marketing can help your business.
One of the top email auto-responder service providers is Aweber – you can collect and manage subscribers using web sign-up forms address capture, send out auto-responder messages and newsletters. Click HERE for more details